There’re a lot of exciting announcements happening today:
- Chris Martin has written a song for the Conservative Party (thanks to Tom in the comments). Don’t miss the song itself (really)
- Don’t be medieval – Google Romance
- Both Scoble and Jeremy Zawodny have left their tech companies to work for Google
- Windows Vista will use a Linux kernel
- Duke Nukem Forever reviewed at Ars Technica – “Duke Nukem Forever has been rewritten as an Ajax application written using the Ruby on Rails framework”
- Slashdot redesign – OMG!!! Ponies!!!
- I want one of those – USB Brain Stick
- APOD – Green Cheese
- Showing it like it is – new Opera adverts
- The Economist reports on genetically engineered dragons
There’s an incredibly comprehensive list over at wikipedia.