Just arrived back in Stratford. Immediate thoughts:
- My fridge is now known as ‘resurrection city’. The sausages were dead when I left, but now they’re covered in new life!1
- I’d forgotten how nice it is to have a large monitor
- My ‘natural’ keyboard doesn’t feel very natural after ten days on a standard one
- Nothing on earth will make me sniff the milk
- Lots of letters! Most of them for the previous occupant. Hmph.
- It’s very late, and I have a guitar lesson first thing. Crap.
- I expected to be back in the week, you see, but it just didn’t happen [↩]