Skip to content
- A degree wold be emotionally satisfying
- A degree would be useful in future job prospects (but see next post)
- A degree would help me with concentrating on one topic, which isn’t my forte.
- I would (possibly) make new friends
- Something to do while I figure out what I want to, you know, do
- The unknown – given that the whole place is theoretically full of potential, opportunities should arise that wouldn’t arise elsewhere
- People think you’re a waste of space if you don’t have a degree