I had a rather fraught day yesterday, in hindsight. Here’re the various states I went through:
- I was very happy when something rather pleasant happened. Don’t want to put it on the internet quite yet, but hopefully next week (nothing romantic, in case you were wondering 🙂 )
- Cross when somebody was snotty with me for no good reason.
- Lonely in the afternoon.
- Sad when I found out SciScoop was shutting down.
- Reminiscent when I was browsing Friends Reunited
- Disappointed when I wasted an hour I could have spent working on Maths
- Excited while watching 24. It was so nerve wracking I had to stand up and walk around the room!
- Quizzical and surprised while watching CSI.
- Worried about finishing work off today (went ok in the end)
So, yes. That was a busy day.