Yes and [Yes]. Thanks for asking. That’s cheered me right up.
I’ve finally finished the Pure 2 trigonometry chapter! It took two days longer than I’d hoped, which means I’ll be working on exponentials and logarithms this weekend. I remember them being fairly easy, so with a bit of luck it’ll get done quickly.
Well, now I can’t think of anything else to type. You know what may help? Bullet points!
- I’m hungry.
- My sister’s getting a puppy tomorrow. She’s very brave, as her house has, you know, furniture.
- Earlier I was flicking through ‘Dorridge Life’ – a free magazine containing adverts for local firms – and saw a full page spread advertising [a certain web design company]. Their advert says they can help with:
- from new websites to revitalising old ones
- from information control to document management
- from communications strategies to electronic business
- Wow, those last two sentences are pretty much perfect examples of BusinessWank!
- I’m currently listening to an Oasis song. Is that wrong?
- It may snow tonight. Woohoo! Snowman snowman snowman. If I’m not able to build a snowman tomorrow I will be found sobbing in a cupboard.