Changes (hopefully) Complete

Moving server took forever as my two web hosts had arguments over who was responsible for changing the name servers, but I think it’s all resolved now. I’ve rebuilt the blog from scratch and re-imported all entries. The only thing I lost were two comments late last night by Ed – sorry about that. is resolving to the new servers here, at least. Hopefully there hasn’t been too much disruption. I’ve moved from Netweaver to Web Mania, who seem to have excellent reviews. They also provide 600mb at £20/yr as opposed to 25mb at £35 a year! I can now put up all the photos I like without worrying. I’ve already noticed that the blog is blisteringly fast in comparison, which is a nice surprise.

Let me know if you notice any problems – I can’t afford to spend any more time on it, there’s lots of packing to do!